- Malo Lelei
- Week 9 has indeed crept up on us and so much to report. It's been a week and hope my latest updates will bring you all up to date but most of all bring a smile to your eyes :)
- Several of our Teacher Aides have been on a workshop or supported sports over the last week.
- PB4L Workshop: We have Matua Aaron and Whaea Rachel who attended a workshop (with Whaea Lynda) about Positive Behaviour For Learning (PB4L) in our schools and to learn/listen from other Kaiako. Here we have Lynda and Aaron working on some strategy sheets
- Big ups to Matua Andrew who got special mention from our speaker Liz for work well done with his Whakairo group. AWESOME :)
- Inter-Sch Hockey Tournament: Whaea Helaina went with our Yrs 5 and 6's to the Inter-school Hockey Tournament last Wednesday. Here's some shots to see how they worked those hockey stick...could be Black Sticks reps in here?
- Congrats to all our kids who participated in the Hockey tournament :)
Reading Together Programme: Whaea Rachel is helping with afterschool care for the Reading Together programme so if you are interested please see Whaea Michelle or Whaea Eunice. There are lots more spaces to fill :)
- Here's a look at what activities our T.A's have done this week. Enjoy :)
Whaea Nancy working with Galway, Matua Andrew working with Cale
- On that note, have an amazing read throug.
- MA TE WA :)
| (Light Blue Team) - Shyheim, Hussein, La'mont, Telsie, Tony, Miti, Fano and Angelica. |
(Navy Blue Team) - Siose, Cornell, Patrick, Soane, Nate, Shelshel, Melita, Eli, Reanne.
|Light Blue Team (Top) and Navy Blue teams in action|
|Rm 1 - Taniela, ARJ and Alatina work on their writing and sentences.|
|Rm 1 - Harlem, Reign, Tylah, Valentina, Taniela, ARJ and Enele get into the spirit of recycling bottle-tops to create pictures|
|Scrabble anyone? Dominic plays "Sound Dominoes" with ARJ and Taniela.|
|Fa'amavaega and Nino challenge each other with scrabble.|